Monday, April 18, 2011

Sarah Wolfe's Blog Part 5

Sarah Wolfe’s Blog Part 5




This blog is on our final ex. Here are my three favorite parts of this trip.

My first favorite part was the hot springs. Once I touched the water I felt so relaxed. The water was so warm. We all had a great time there.

My second favorite part was rock climbing. It made me a little nervous at first. As soon as I started to feel better, I climbed a little bit higher on the rocks. The weather was really nice that day. I did a lot better then when we did it in Arizona. I feel so glad that I did it.

My last favorite part was riflery. There were a lot of steps for us to follow. I listened every step and everything I heard. I know that my parents and my boyfriend would be so proud that I did it. On the first round we used three bullets. On the second round we used five bullets. We started by using a small rifle. The people that got all of their bullets on the targets got to use either Jeremy’s rifle or Wes’s. Jeremy’s rifle was really loud.

This was a hard trip for the whole group, but I’m glad that we did it. Now all we have left is the mini ex. Then we will have parent weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I'm so proud of all that you have accomplished since January. Can't wait to give you a big hug in 2 weeks!!!

    Love you
    Dad

    ReplyDelete